Monday, September 7, 2015

Evening Walk in Altstadt Zurich

After a supper of Raclette and Italian Merlot, we took a delightful walk along the Limmat River in Altstadt (Old Town) Zurich.  Loved it!  I wish I had taken my tripod, but it was still in my carry-on bag, checked in at Zurich Airport for our return flight to America.

All of these photos were taken hand-held at 1/40th of a second or slower using varying apertures and an ISO of 100 or 1600 to obtain an acceptable exposure.  I hope you will see that Zurich is a beautiful place to walk at night.

Click on my photos below to see them in high resolution on Flickr.  You can view the photos in high resolution by clicking here!



Grossmünster (left) and Hotel Helmhaus (right)




Evening on the Limmat River





Thank you for joining us on our walk through Alstadt Zurich!

You can view the photos in high resolution by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment